Facials and Eye Treatments
We offer a full range of facials for all skin types and conditions using Neals Yard Remedies organic skincare. Every face and skin type is individual so every facial begins with a detailed skin consultation and you will be advised on which facial treatment is best for you.
Your ideal facial treatment is then created in combination with a tailored facial massage for long-lasting visible radiant results.
Having a facial is a great way to relax and unwind whilst giving your skin a healthy, natural glow.
Through having regular facial treatments you can maintain your skin’s youthful, natural healthy appearance for many years to come.
Regular facial treatments can greatly improve your appearance and offer plenty of other major health benefits too.
The main purpose of our facial treatment is to keep your skin in tip top condition for now and into the future.
The benefits of our facials include:
- Stimulating the blood flow to help in the efficient removal of waste products.
- Helps with dull, lifeless and congested skin
- Tones the underlying muscle therefore preventing lines from forming
- Helps the skin's natural elasticity
- Refining the texture of the skin, making the skin look healthy
- Giving your skin a more youthful appearance
- Helping you to relax, if stress shows itself in the face the muscles can become tense and rigid, causing the circulation to slow down, which can lead to lines forming
- Helps with normal functioning of oil & fluid balance, keeping the skin supple and easing tension lines
Whatever is put onto the skin will be absorbed into the skin so therefore it is better to use products that are chemical free and natural, rather than toxic skin care products that will attack one’s skin, clog the pores, cause milia and speed up the ageing process. Our facials will always, where possible, use natural and organic products, that will nurture and nourish the skin.
Eye Enhancement Treatments
It is best to have a tint test at least 24 hours prior to your eyelash or eyebrow tint to avoid an allergic reaction.
High quality Combinal products are used, with a reduced risk of allergic reaction for tinting.